I have Created a post on SEO for beginners, I explained many facts about SEO and I also explained other SEO terms in the post.
If you are new to SEO I recommend you to click HERE to know more about SEO
And if you have basic knowledge about SEO you can click below
SEO optimization is very important to every blog/website. I have talked about Interlinking blog posts on my previous post, though it did not look precise to some newbies. So today, I’m going to emphasize on INTERLINK.
What is INTERLINK?
Interlinking your blog post simply means to connect related topics to a post. Interlinking your blog post is very necessary and plays a very important role in SEO. Many bloggers out there interlink their blog posts. Interlinking your blog posts is one of the rules in creating a quality blog post.
Interlinking blog posts can be done manually and also it can be done with a plugin ( for WordPress Users ) Interlinking blog posts has been confirmed by SEO experts to be one of the major ways to reduce your bounce rate on your blog/website. Many newbies don’t know about this, that is why I’m trying to explain this is a nutshell. Once you interlink related topics on your blog, your readers can easily navigate to the related topic of the post they are reading with the interlink you provided.
1. When interlinking, you must preserve the relevance factor constantly on the top of your thoughts. You should never hyperlink posts that aren’t related even distantly, as it may lead to your website being penalized for over-optimization.
For instance, linking to an internet mobile store from a page which talks about health and wellness is a horrific practice. Interlinking need to be executed in a way which facilitates readers to discover the more on the topic in they are currently reading.
2. There are multiple WordPress plugins that you could use to interlink articles or posts in WordPress automatically. However, it’s recommended that you interlink manually. WordPress plugins are most effective restrained in their capacity and they are not able to interlink in the way humans can.
When you do it manually, you may have entire freedom as to where to interlink, the way to interlink and what anchor text to use
3. You should be careful when choosing anchor text. Usually, anchor text which you use for interlinking has to incorporate keywords you need to rank on. However, you must additionally take the person needs into consideration. Merely specializing in key phrases while interlinking posts isn’t recommended.
The high-quality concept is to make it as descriptive and natural as feasible and also include keywords so that you can earn more trust in the eyes of the essential search engines like google and yahoo and get more search engine optimization benefits. The key point isn’t always to disfigure your text and include loads of unnatural sounding phrases just to get a good anchor text link
4. If you have a large WordPress site with lots of links (which includes navigation) on every page or post already, you should take care. The more internal links you have in a post, the less juice each of those links will pass. So, it’s good to keep the number of internal links low.
5. It’s always a good idea to link to older posts from new posts on your WordPress sites. This will ensure that your older posts don’t get buried. Also, you can link to pages from blog posts or articles on your site. All you need to remember that the older posts you’re linking to are highly relevant to the new posts, as discussed in #1.
6. Even as you proceed to do interlinking for search engine optimization in your WordPress website online, their quantity may also increase with time. Thus, you should not just interlink posts and then overlook them. It’s important to manage them effectively.
You can use Google Analytics to monitor the interlinking constitution of your website and establish the consumer search pattern and discover ignored opportunities for higher success.
Additionally, make sure that you just don’t have too many damaged hyperlinks. There are quite a lot of tools that you can use to track broken hyperlinks in your web page after which fix them as quickly as possible.